It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to pokegen

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 2 of 18 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokémon X and Y
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm 

I think the Pokemon itself looks pretty neat, but I was really disappointed that they told us that it would be a "big announcement" and they just showed us some pictures and gameplay of one new Pokemon. No name. No background story.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm 

That's sort of what makes me think it could just be a new form, rather than an altogether new Pokemon, which explains my dislike. But I hope it's a new Pokemon. Mewtwo is fine as-is. No need to deconstruct something that's already awesome. Especially if you're going from having a tail to a head-tentacle-thingy. :|

Maybe I'm not giving MajinBewTwo(ugh, so gross!) a chance here, but I'm hardly objective, either, so take it for what you will :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm 

Linkxp500 wrote:
Hm... I'm only a bit disappointed with the shifting of the names of these later versions of Pokémon. It doesn't take anything away from the quality of the games, but it just seems awkward to create White and Black "2" when it could've been just Grey, or this new Pokémon X and Y, when it could easily be something like Opal and Onyx or some other pair of opposite colors. There's a ton of colors to choose from. X and Y make this new Pokémon seem like Battle of the Sexes or involve some sort of algebraic equation.

That said, the quality of the franchise as far as "in-game" content only improves through the ages.

Maybe X and Y are a reference to the dimensional plane.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm 

*sigh* I've been resisting the urge to buy a 3ds for so long, I sat through all the new games for it, but I think Pokemon X and Y might be the last straw if my friends start getting it. Personally I resent 3ds only games, mostly because I don't have the funds available to buy one :P, but I guess I can find the money for Pokemon....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 pm 

I never even thought about buying a 3DS before X and Y were announced. But a 3DS can connect to my Wifi, and my DSlite can't. So that and X and Y are my reasons for saving for a 3DS :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:46 pm 

Personally i don't have high expectations from X and Y but that's just me . Anyway there's been a few new Pokes popping up on the web,prolly fake but there are some people that really think it's legit ...here they are :

and just a random pic i found funny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm 

Silver_Ash wrote:
and just a random pic i found funny

I laughed way too hard at this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm 

Although some of these are really good, all of them are probably fake... Because nintendo posts new Pokemon in their X and Y section of the Pokemon website (http://www.Pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 am 
Site Admin

Yuck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 am 

Silver_Ash wrote:

Monodramon? crossed with Gible haha

Page 2 of 18 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours